Wanaka 850 PIT
850 x 370 x 150 product size, pit housing takes 100 cm of the pool
LUXE Pools manufactures polyester pools with advanced and innovative technology
One of the main advantages of manufacturing process is layering: LUXE Pools pool has multiple independent layers of pool structure with carbon fibers, L - core, Honeycomb sheets and ceramic reinforced resin.
Fiberglass pools, manufactured in our factory, are specially made for severe northern Europe and Scandinavian climates, resistant to big temperature changes. But also, many pools are now installed in Middle east and Indian Ocean Regions. All layers we use are of highest quality from world famous producers. Surface coatings are UV and chlorine resistant.
All pools are manufactured with two Vynilester OSMOSE barrier layer and innovative L - Core reinforcement layer with modified ceramic resin. Hard insulation foam to prevent shell from low earth temperatures can be applied.
LUXE Pools shell layers consist of:
- 3D Granite Coat
2. Colour Gelcoat
3. Modified Vinylester - osmose prevention
4. Second modified Vinylester - osmose prevention
5. Structural fiberglass layer with Ceramic reinforced resin
6. Structural woven layer with Ceramic reinforced resin
7. L – CORE with Ceramic reinforced resin
8. Structural fiberglass layer with Ceramic reinforced resin
9. Honeycomb structure (in some parts of pool)
10. Hard PU foam (optional)
Broschures & Specifications
Leave your contact and our team will contact you shortly for our swimming pool range